Farmers VAT Returns

We provide a Farmers VAT Returns service

This an application for the refund of VAT from a farmer who is not registered for VAT.

What can I claim for?

Claims can be made on fixed items such as:

  • concrete
  • fencing
  • sheds
  • drainage and reclamation

If you need help?

Get in touch with us on 074 9130772 if you need more information on farmers VAT returns.

A VAT form 58 is required

which you can download below

Farmers VAT Returns